This blog is written, managed and maintained by Melinda Hoffman. It serves as a documentation of her travels, and as an effective way to communicate with friends and family back in the states.
What should I bring back from my travels?
Current Reads
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
Alright, so I have two choices to wear for this Bollywood (Indian) themed birthday party I am going to attend on Saturday. Anyone have any opinions on what I should wear? I would appreciate some votes :)
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You really should wear a Sari! But the green dress looks nice on you.
Oh no, Uncle Ralph. It is the gold and maroon, definitely. Mindy--You are having WAY tooo much fun! Is that allowed? I am wearing my tiara (thank you very much) to a Christmas party tomorrow night. It'll be a hit. You really are a fashion diva. Love to you, Keren
3 comments:
You really should wear a Sari! But the green dress looks nice on you.
And have a good Christmas.
Uncle Ralph
Oh no, Uncle Ralph. It is the gold and maroon, definitely.
Mindy--You are having WAY tooo much fun! Is that allowed?
I am wearing my tiara (thank you very much) to a Christmas party tomorrow night. It'll be a hit. You really are a fashion diva.
Love to you,
Keren
Post a Comment